[Chat] No good deed goes unpunished

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Sat Jun 20 13:24:04 EDT 2009

Kevin,

It occurs to me that a good person to contact is:
> *Terrell Warren*
> 410-878-8186
> 5800 Wabash Avenue
> Baltimore, MD 21215
She is the community liaison for Northern District in the State's
Attorney's office.  I have no doubt that she will be very interested in
the efforts to intimidate a potential witness, and she can put you in
touch with the right person in the State's Attorney's office.

Also, I have read or seen on tv that there are cases of people serving
very long sentences in prison who have nothing better to do than to file
lots of groundless lawsuits, e.g. against the jurors who have convicted
them.  Such lawsuits are always thrown out, but they nonetheless
constitute a nuisance for the jurors who are forced to respond.  Do not
let them intimidate you.

Steve.