[Chat] race through CV this morning

David Kinzer davidkinzer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 09:49:29 EDT 2009

The organizer of the run, Baltimore 10-Miler, is Baltimore based Corrigan
Sports.  They organize the Baltimore Marathon and the Frederick Marathon as
well as many other Baltimore based events.  They are very appear to
be responsive to input re how to improve events and coordination with
communities.  Here is there link:

http://www.baltimoretenmiler.com/site9.aspx