[Chat] Found striped cat

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at speakeasy.net
Thu Jun 25 02:42:07 EDT 2009

This morning a small brown/grey striped cat (I think
that is what people call tabby) was meowing incessantly
at my back door (3040 Guilford in Hunter alley).  I had
to leave for a couple of hours and when I came back she
(I'm pretty sure the cat is female) was still there.
She seemed confused like she was looking for her house
and wasn't sure which one was her's.  The cat is small
and might be an adolescent.  If anyone has any guesses
who she might belong to, I'd appreciate any leads.
I can't keep her long because Emil is allergic and
the rabbits are stressed by the constant meowing.

She definitely doesn't fit the description of the two
lost cat flyers I saw around the neighborhood (3-legged
orange or black tuxedo).

-Kathleen