[Chat] [Discussion] Fw: One plus One

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Thu Jun 25 10:10:31 EDT 2009

Brad,

Thanks for the information.

A link to a citywide map showing collection days is:
http://www.cleanergreenerbaltimore.org/uploads/files/web_map_districts.pdf

For Charles Village north of 25th St., trash will be picked up on
Tuesdays, and recycling will be picked up on Thursdays.

For the part of CVCBD south of 25th St. and for the part of CVCBD east
of Greenmount Ave. and south of 33rd St., trash will be picked up on
Fridays, and recycling will be picked up on Wednesdays.

Steve.