[Chat] Table of four FREE tickets to a fundraising Gala TONIGHT!!!!!

JASON GOUCHER gouchfolk at verizon.net
Sat May 2 12:29:32 EDT 2009

Good afternoon, all-

City Neighbors Charter School, on Raspe Avenue in the Northeast corner of the City close to Overlea, is holding their annual fundraising Gala TONIGHT, 5/2 from 7-9:30.  There is live music, light fare, beer and wine, a silent auction, and a 50/50 raffle all to benefit the school.

Jason and I already bought tickets and are unable to use four, which is its own table.  They are already paid for, all you need to do is go, take money to support the school through the raffle and silent auction items, and have fun!  Please let me know if you would be interested in the 4 tickets.  First come, first served!

For those CV parents investigating charter schools for the future- this would be a super fun way to see what a GREAT school this is!!!

Warmly,
Cathy and Jason Goucher
410-467-2669