[Chat] Beware dog owners or walkers in general

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 21:18:14 EDT 2009

As I was walking my dog tonight at 27th and Guilford, I encountered a lady with two medium-sized dogs.  As I crossed their path, one of her dogs (it was a black mid-sized dog) chased after my elderly greyhound, who fell in the street and hurt his hip again (he's still limping hours later).  This is not the first time we've encountered this unfriendly and irresponsible dog owner, who shrugged off my complaint to her to please control her dogs.  I reminded her that she needs to have her dogs on a leash (she puts them on leash only when encountering other dogs).

I'm not sure if her aggressive dog is only so with dogs or also with humans, but be careful out there if you see her.

-Greg

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor
Editor, Mason-Dixon Arrive