[Chat] Fwd: ONE Plus ONE Legislation

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Mon May 4 13:51:28 EDT 2009

Don't forget that there is a meeting at 6 p.m. Wednesday at Barclay Rec
Center for those who wish to comment on the One Plus One proposed
legislation, and that CVCBD will be selling recycling bins, cans and
lids for the cans.

As one who now accumulates a lot of recyclables in a 2 week period (and
even more when, as currently, there is a 3 week period between recycling
collections), I personally definitely favor the proposed ordinance.  The
one problem I saw with the original proposal (that while you would now
be allowed to put your trash out in the alley the night before, you
would still be required to bring in the trash can immediately after
trash collection), and which I commented about to Mary Pat Clarke, has
apparently been fixed by an amendment.

Steve.