[Chat] VLP: Holiday Artisan Market

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Wed Nov 18 06:55:02 EST 2009

Dear Neighbors:

What is wrong with the Chat list?  This is the second message that I
received this week beyond the date of the event.  The first one was the yard sale
from the 14th which I did not receive until this week. I would have loved to
attend both.

And I never received the email that Gary Alexander said he missed also.

Can the Chat coordinator please look in to this?  Is anyone else having
this problem?

Thanks.

Sharon Guida