[Chat] VLP: Holiday Artisan Market

Yahoo debjackemandpie at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 08:53:44 EST 2009

Yes, my messages are all late as well, and I never received Greg's email either.   So sad to have missed the VLP night this year.

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 18, 2009, at 6:55 AM, SLG2700 at cs.com wrote:

Dear Neighbors:

What is wrong with the Chat list?  This is the second message that I received this week beyond the date of the event.  The first one was the yard sale from the 14th which I did not receive until this week. I would have loved to attend both.

And I never received the email that Gary Alexander said he missed also.

Can the Chat coordinator please look in to this?  Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks.

Sharon Guida