[Chat] VLP: Holiday Artisan Market

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Wed Nov 18 10:57:13 EST 2009

Debbie:

I have just checked the Chat Archive using the link at the bottom of all
Chat messages.  All messages sent are stored there. Even Greg's original
message is there regarding the suspicious person. The Archive shows that the
messages went out timely so the problem may be with our individual servers.
This happened once before when my server tagged as suspicious and did not
accept all messages from a certain email address either because they received a
complaint from another user or because it contained a virus or other signs of
spam. This was usually done only for a short time.

It has not been since 11/10 since Greg's message, 11/11 since Emil's
message and 11/13 since the yard sale message.  We should contact our servers and
let them know that we want them to accept Chat messages without delay.

If the moderator of the Chat service, or anyone else, can assist, please
advise.

Sharon Guida