[Chat] Assistance with recycling

Lisa Percy lisapercy at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:24:42 EDT 2009

I experienced the same problem about a month ago, but I haven't had any problems since then (29th and Guilford).

Lisa

From: kzeese at earthlink.net
To: chat at charlesvillage.info
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 07:56:10 -0400
CC: marypat.clarke at baltimorecity.gov
Subject: Re: [Chat] Assistance with recycling

I had a similar problem with recycling the last few weeks. I had recycling in a trash can next to all the other recycling, paper bags and such.  And this was the third week they didn't pick it up (it was getting full).  Luckily, at 7:20 or so I heard the recycling truck and got out of bed, ran outside and saw they had not picked it up.  They were a few houses down and I pulled the recycling over and told they missed this one for the third week in a row.  One guy apologized, the other, who was responsible, didn't say anything. 29th and Calvert.

KZ