[Chat] Assistance with recycling

Kevin Zeese kzeese at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 10 07:56:10 EDT 2009

I had a similar problem with recycling the last few weeks. I had recycling
in a trash can next to all the other recycling, paper bags and such.  And
this was the third week they didn't pick it up (it was getting full).
Luckily, at 7:20 or so I heard the recycling truck and got out of bed, ran
outside and saw they had not picked it up.  They were a few houses down and
I pulled the recycling over and told they missed this one for the third week
in a row.  One guy apologized, the other, who was responsible, didn't say
anything. 29th and Calvert.

KZ

  _____