[Chat] funeral homes?

GASP107 at aol.com GASP107 at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 15:09:34 EDT 2009

First--my condolences. If you are considering a printed program, please
give Graphic Imaging, Inc. a call. We can do something simple or more
elaborate, as needed. Funeral homes can also provide programs, but at a  increased
price. I can guarantee that you will be pleased with the results  and the
price.

Sincerely:
Kim Beard
Richard Burnham
Graphic Imaging, Inc.
410-467-7071

In a message dated 9/8/2009 11:18:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,