[Chat] FW: mugging in Remington (Baltimore, Md.) sent you a message on Facebook...

Christine Gray langwidge at comcast.net
Thu Apr 22 16:04:59 EDT 2010

  _____

From: Facebook [mailto:notification+zf_azjj6 at facebookmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 1:52 PM
To: Christine Gray
Subject: Friends of Remington (Baltimore, Md.) sent you a message on
Facebook...

facebook

Chris
<http://www.facebook.com/n/?chrismerriam&mid=23a89e0G4a694600G1d9e4daG0&n_m=
langwidge%40comcast.net>  Merriam sent a message to the members of Friends
of <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=78260074477>  Remington
(Baltimore, Md.)

<http://www.facebook.com/n/?chrismerriam&mid=23a89e0G4a694600G1d9e4daG0&n_m=
langwidge%40comcast.net> Chris Merriam

<http://www.facebook.com/n/?chrismerriam&mid=23a89e0G4a694600G1d9e4daG0&n_m=
langwidge%40comcast.net> Chris MerriamApril 22, 2010 at 1:50pm

Subject: Important message about neighborhood safety

This is from Nancy Miller, down in South Remington:

"Hello friends and neighbors. On Tuesday, April 20th, morning around 2am a
man attacked my friend and roommate in our neighborhood.

She was walking alone, which a lot of us do, down Howard St. and made a
right onto W. 24th. (Right where the new storage facility is being built.)
He was right around the corner as soon as she turned. First, he tried to get
her phone number and flirt with her, she said no and kept on walking past
him. Next, she heard him coming from behind her and before she could turn
around he shoved her from behind onto the ground. She quickly tried to get
back up and answer her phone which was ringing. Once she did he shoved her
down again. She then managed to get up, answer the phone and start running.
He chased her down to Hampden Ave. She believes he ran off when he saw her
friends truck headlights and heard her say I'm right here. Her friend was
coming down Sisson St. He then jumped over the fence of the industrial area
across from the 400 block of W. 24th St.

She didn't get a really good look at him but she does know he was an older,
maybe 50's, black guy that had a limp. She remembers he had something white
on his face or some really bad acne and looked homeless. She doesn't
remember his skin tone very well but she said he wasn't especially dark
skinned.

Please pass this on to warn our fellow neighbors, especially the ladies. If
anyone has any information about this or saw anything please message me.
Until this happened my friends and myself have always felt safe to walk
alone anytime in this area. Now, we will definitely be honoring the buddy
system. Be careful everyone!"

To reply to this message, follow the link below:

<http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox%2Freadmessage.php&t=1447049455094&mid=23a8
9e0G4a694600G1d9e4daG0&n_m=langwidge%40comcast.net>
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox%2Freadmessage.php&t=1447049455094&mid=23a89
e0G4a694600G1d9e4daG0&n_m=langwidge%40comcast.net

Find people from your Comcast
<http://www.facebook.com/n/?find-friends%2F&ref=email&mid=23a89e0G4a694600G1
d9e4daG0&n_m=langwidge%40comcast.net>  address book on Facebook!

<http://www.facebook.com/email_open_log_pic.php?k=zf_azjj6&t=16&mid=23a89e0G
4a694600G1d9e4daG0>

This message was intended for langwidge at comcast.net. If you do not wish to
receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the
link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=cf587f&u=1248413184&mid=23a89e0G4a694600G1d9
e4daG0 Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto,
CA 94304.