[Chat] (no subject)

Lauren Redmond laredmond at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:03:35 EST 2010

What is supposed to be the distinction between Charles Village Discussion listserve and the Chat listserve?  I find that I post things I that I want to announce or discuss to both listserves and I have noticed that other people do that same.  That just means that I get the same topics in my e-mail box twice.  I don't think that this is the purpose of having two listserves so I wanted to clarify for myself and others.

Thanks.

Lauren

Lauren Redmond
2636 Guilford Ave.