[Chat] distinction between Charles Village Discussion listserve and the Chat listserve

Kathleen Wilsbach kathleen at rabbit.org
Wed Feb 10 12:47:30 EST 2010

I'm one of the people who only subscribe to the chat list.  It's
true that the original heated debate about the Benefits District
has abated but I will bet CVers will find something to vigorously
debate in the future.  Maybe they'll want to talk about the
Anderson site development.  I'd just prefer to be informed rather
than inundated.  So, I think maintaining the two list format is
still the way to go.

Kathleen Wilsbach (Emil Volcheck's wife)
3040 Guilford.