[Chat] distinction between Charles Village Discussion listserve and the Chat listserve

weinsteinm at aol.com weinsteinm at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 11:54:55 EST 2010

My recollection is that when Emil started up the two lists sometime in the first half of the last decade to replace the original discussion list that had shut down, he created two of them because there was a very impassioned debate going on at the time about the Benefits District so it seemed sensible to create the chat list as a refuge from that.  But that whole debate has settled down a lot since then.

Matthew Weinstein
3001 Abell Avenue