[Chat] Heart's Place Homeless Shelter

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Sat Mar 13 00:05:23 EST 2010

Lauren,

There's a fundraiser for Heart's Place tomorrow (Sat.) evening.
It's the Open Hearts Ball.  Red Emma's has the link:

   http://www.redemmas.org/event/1833/  .

It does indeed sound like a worthy cause.  I was only dimly
aware about the issue of homeless shelters usually taking
only individuals, not families, and Heart's Place being the
exception.  It's really cool all the things that happen at
the "2640".  See

    http://www.redemmas.org/2640/

--Emil