[Chat] [Discussion] Shooting by Margaret Brent

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 10:50:11 EST 2010

Lauren has friends at 2602 N. Calvert.  Her note from last night:

OK.  I just talked to one of my friends who lives at 2602 N. Calvert and she said that the shooting happened in the back alley behind their house and didn't involve them.  Police suspect it was drug related.  One of her housemates had just walked in from the back alley and had seen 2 men with hoods and then as she went inside she heard shots and went back outside and one of the men was dead. She spent hours with the police telling them what she saw and heard.  She is freaked out, but the rest of them are doing alright.

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor
Editor, Mason-Dixon Arrive
2629 Guilford Avenue