[Chat] CVCBD Gang Information Workshop

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Thu Mar 25 11:20:24 EDT 2010

Christine:

Jennifer Erickson asked David Hill that question at last night's CVCA
Membership Meeting and he said that it would be.

I had asked David to reschedule the date because of the holiday weekend but
Detective Sergeant Hamm had picked that date as a preferred date for him.

I am passing your comment on to David Hill as further support for our
request for a second workshop.

Sharon Guida