[Chat] Sun article on arrest in robberies

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Sat Nov 20 11:14:21 EST 2010

The following is the Sun article about the arrests in the recent
robberies and carjackings in Charles Village and Remington.   There are
still a lot of details that we do not know, and not all of the recent
armed robberies have been confessed to.  I do not know anything about
whether the recent robbery is Waverly has been solved.  Continue to be
very careful.

If the juveniles who committed the robberies and carjackings are charged
as adults, as I hope and expect that they will be since guns were used
at least in the robberies (I know little about the carjackings), I will
of course follow the court proceedings and will probably attend the
trials.  Juvenile proceedings are closed to the public, and information
about them is generally not revealed to the public.  I will report on
whatever information comes my way.

Steve.