[Chat] lawn furniture

regina ARMENTA yogaonwheels at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 18:11:55 EDT 2010

I woke up Sunday morning and some of my back yard furniture and side-walk broom
had been stolen.  They tried to get my super cool umbrella but they couldn't
figure out how to get the extension cord off of it.  I put it there to plug in
the lights.  Just thought I would let people know.  I'm on 27th/Calvert St.  I
just bought some wire and a lock to string though all of my furniture, so I can
continue to enjoy the beautiful weather out side in my own back yard!
Hope all is well!
 Regina Armenta
Director of Yoga on Wheels
Anusara Inspired Yoga Teacher