[Chat] lawn furniture

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Wed Sep 15 21:09:26 EDT 2010

Regina:

Thanks for letting us know.

Please call 911 and ask that the police make a report of the incident.
Please call me when you get a report number so that we can follow it with
Northern District.

In the next day or two, the CVCA Safety Committee will be scheduling a
meeting to follow up on the Safety Task Force meetings of 8/9 and 8/28.  If you
are interested please attend that meeting.

Sharon Guida, Chair, CVCA Safety Committee