[Chat] Invitation to participate in Greater Charles Village "Junk Hunt" on May 7

Laura Scott lscott822 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:09:44 EDT 2011

 First-Ever Greater Charles Village Junk Hunt

Village Parents is hosting its first annual Greater Charles Village “Junk
Hunt”  on May 7, 2011.

If you have been spring cleaning and have items you want to sell, please
consider joining our Junk Hunt to unload them. It’s easy — you can operate
your own sidewalk sale as you normally would, but you’ll benefit from us
doing the advertising, plus the boost in foot traffic that will come with a
coordinated, neighborhood-wide event. We’re even including a scavenger hunt
to encourage buyers to visit everyone!
Please register to join us!

Saturday, May 7 from 8:30am-12:00pm (must register by Thursday, May 5 at
10pm).

Participation Fee:  $15.  Proceeds will go to Village Parents social
activities and to support the Americorp VISTA position at Margaret Brent
School next school year.  A portion of this fee will be tax deductible.

Get more information at www.charlesvillageparents.org

Register at http://junkhunt.eventbrite.com/