[Chat] Convenience Store on 27th Street

greg overton overton.greg at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 14:01:22 EST 2011

I recently spoke with the owners of the Jailene's on 27th and the orginal
sign cost almost $15,000. Why would someone choose to put so much effort
into complaining about a neighborhood business when there are many other
more important issues at hand? If anything, the sign provided light to an
otherwise dark block and it's not like the sign is on all night long, they
close between 8 and 8:30. It looks like they've painted over the original
sign with blue paint and now it looks completely drab. One of the best
things a community can do is to support a well run business. So completely
lame. Move to the county if you want everything to be "perfect".