[Chat] The hookers are back again...

Mike Yestramski djstatick at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 20:36:48 EST 2011

I heard a few of them last night (morning) outside my window, about 5am, on
the corner of Calvert and 27th. Earlier today, while I was stopped at a red
light at 25th and Calvert, a woman actually just opened the door and got
into my car and asked "are you looking for a date?" She got out when I told
her no, thankfully. So, now that the weather is getting nicer, they will be
out much more frequently. I do want to commend the BCPD, however, who
responded very quickly and handled both situations when I called about them.
Again, just a heads up.

Mike

--
A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do
under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying. --- B. F.