[Chat] The hookers are back again...

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Sun Feb 27 07:50:12 EST 2011

Mike:

Thanks for the heads up.  We can discuss this and other safety/crime
prevention issues with Major Buzzuro and the Northern District Police Officers at
the upcoming CVCA General Membership meeting on March 23 at 7 p.m. at SSTs
Philip and James Church basement at 2901 N. Charles Street.

Sharon Guida, Chair, CVCA Safety Committee