[Chat] [Discussion] Rug cleaner

Schlegel, William B CW4 RES USAR USARC william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Sat Jan 29 20:28:49 EST 2011

If you "lug your rug" to Kleenize you save 20% on the bill.  They do an
excellent job.  There is another place on Falls Road in Hampden - a bit
before 41st street on the east side of the street, but I do not recall the
name.  If you measure your rug, you can probably call several places to
compare prices.

Brad