[Chat] Sweet dog in need of home- can you help?

Goucher gouchfolk at verizon.net
Mon Jan 31 20:45:04 EST 2011

Hi, all,

Passing this on for a work colleague who is seeking a good home for a loved one's dog.  Contact info at the bottom.

Thanks,
Cathy Goucher

LOVING HOME NEEDED

My name is Marigold. I am a personable and lovable 2 and a half year old 71 lb. beauty: part lab, part American bulldog, part boxer and part pit. I am energetic - I love to go on walks, take long hikes in the woods and play ball. I will bond with you and therefore will not want to share you with other dogs or young children in a home. Cats are OK by me (see below). I like playing with other dogs when I am out. I think that I am a lapdog and will greet you enthusiastically by jumping up to kiss you, but I am very smart and will respond to more training.

           I am crate trained but when my humans are home, I like to be with them. I have a crate, leashes, dishes, toys and other supplies. My medical records are up to date. My family can't keep me due to their health issues, but they wouldn't take me to a shelter.  So now I am living in a kennel and I am very sad because I want to be in a home.  If you can give me the attention I need, I would be so happy to be your loving and loyal companion!

Please e-mail ndr307 at gmail.com

or call 443-904-5532

 for more information.