[Chat] Fwd: Village Parents Correction: Margaret Brent Schoolyard Improvements scheduled for Thursday, August 4th!

Lauren Redmond lauren1redmond at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:29:25 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "The Village Parents" <villageparents at gmail.com>
Date: Jul 22, 2011 2:55 PM
Subject: Village Parents Correction: Margaret Brent Schoolyard Improvements
scheduled for Thursday, August 4th!
To: "Village Parents Google Group" <charles-village-parents at googlegroups.com

*Margaret Brent Schoolyard Improvements*

* *

*MEETING POSTPONED (the sequel)*

*Charles Village is a true hot spot!*

*Due to the heat wave and National Night Out, Margaret Brent’s School yard
improvements meeting will now be held on…(drum roll)….*

*Thursday August 4th*

*7pm-9pm*

* *

*Margaret Brent Elementary Middle School*

100 E. 26th street

Thank you all for your patience, support and dedication to this initiative.

We promise we are not intentionally trying to confuse you!

* *

*Help us reach everyone! Spread the word, forward this to a friend!*

Following a brief tour of the schoolyard, we will host a planning session
with the design team.  Nothing is final yet.

*All ideas are welcome!*

Questions? Contact Kait Orr at korr at greaterhomewood.org

Find us on the Web at charlesvillageparents.org

Groups "Charles Village Parents" group.