[Chat] Korean grocery on 27th sold aneqd to become chicken place

baneone at aol.com baneone at aol.com
Sat Jul 23 12:09:18 EDT 2011

NO NO NO.

-----Original Message-----
From: jberlin <jdydee at verizon.net>
To: The Charles Village Chat List <chat at charlesvillage.info>
Sent: Fri, Jul 22, 2011 7:20 pm
Subject: Re: [Chat] Korean grocery on 27th sold aneqd to become chicken place

just what you need.

On 07/22/2011 01:11 PM, langwidge at comcast.net wrote:

To those who live hear Guilford and Calvert and 27th streets,

I am sorry to report that the small grocery store that so many of us rely on for milk, bread, etc. has been sold.

My neighbor tells me that a fast-food chicken place is moving in.

Does anyone know if anything can be done to prevent a fried chicken place from moving into the neighborhood?

 Christine Gray

ttp://charlesvillage.info/mailman/listinfo/chat_charlesvillage.info
rchive: http://www.mail-archive.com/chat@charlesvillage.info/