[Chat] Appliance repair

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 20:01:43 EST 2011

We have a very old refrigerator and recently bought an automatic ice maker for it (from an appliance store in Pennsylvania who specializes in Amana and had the part to fit our model number).  A water line was already hooked up for it, so we suppose the previous owners of our house took it with them for some reason.  Problem is (we think) is that the water regulator is malfunctioning as it brings in water but won't stop (we since shut off the water line to prevent a flooding).

We need an appliance repair person.  Does anyone know of a good one?

Thanks,
Greg

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor