[Chat] Appliance repair

Dawna Cobb dawnacobb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:11:23 EST 2011

Greg: we have had good luck with Towson Appliance. They service Amana
fridges. Good luck, Dawna

Sent from my Droid
On Mar 2, 2011 8:02 PM, "Greg Alexander" <ugagrad93 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> We have a very old refrigerator and recently bought an automatic ice maker
for it (from an appliance store in Pennsylvania who specializes in Amana and
had the part to fit our model number). A water line was already hooked up
for it, so we suppose the previous owners of our house took it with them for
some reason. Problem is (we think) is that the water regulator is
malfunctioning as it brings in water but won't stop (we since shut off the
water line to prevent a flooding).