[Chat] Police frustration

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Wed May 25 21:01:59 EDT 2011

Greg:

I have asked about this before when this has happened to me and this is
what I was told to do by Officer Doug Gibson of the Northern District's
Neighborhood Services Center: Whenever this happens to me, I ask the officer for
his/her name, and badge number and I immediately call Northern District police
station at 410-396-2455 and ask to speak to the supervisor on duty.  If I
do not get satisfaction I report the same by email to Major Buzzuro at the
Northern District with specific dates and times.

Major Buzzuro and Deputy Major Worley can be reached at :

Ross.Buzzuro at BaltimorePolice.org
richard.worley at baltimorepolice.org

Try it and see what happens.  But it has to be done as soon as possible and
as close in time to the occurrence.

Sharon Guida, CVCA Safety Committee