[Chat] Storage facility recommendation needed

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Fri May 27 20:54:20 EDT 2011

A sister of my wife's is going to be staying with my wife and me while
she looks for an apartment in the DC area.  She wants to find a storage
place in our area to which she can ship some stuff (I don't know how
much, but I would imagine it would include a bed and some other
furniture) from the West Coast.  I know that there are several storage
places in our area, but I have no idea which ones are or are not good
facilities.  Any information anyone can give me would be very much
appreciated.  Thanks,

Steve