[Chat] Storage facility recommendation needed

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Sat May 28 07:12:55 EDT 2011

Steve:

There is a storage place at 26th and Charles where the old moving van place
used to be.  I should know the name but it escapes me at the moment.  The
owner came to the CVCA Land Use Committee before setting up and they were
very interested in being a good neighbor.  They planted shrubbery, promised not
to park on the front lawn, and promised not to allow truck to park
endlessly on the street. They have kept those promises.  I am not sure but they may
even be offering a discount to CVCA members.  Check out the CVCA website at
www.charlesvillage.net or the Charles Villager to see.   Let me know what
you find out.

Sharon Guida