[Chat] private trash collection

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Tue May 31 09:28:40 EDT 2011

John:

The problem is prevalent.  When it happened at 28th and Maryland at 4 a.m.,
I called Salem Reiner at JHU and he called the company to stop it.  So the
best thing to do is to locate the person or company paying the bill for
dumpster pickup at that location and approach them with the request to contact
the company to come after 7 am.

There is a City ordinance prohibiting dumpster pickup in residential areas
but I am not sure of the hours.  The city ordinances and laws are online at
www.baltimorecity.gov.

Sharon Guida