[Chat] tree removal recommendation

Linda Forlifer LEF at press.jhu.edu
Thu Apr 12 18:47:57 EDT 2012

Hi Kathleen,

The Baltimore City forester is Erik Dihle.  I don't know his contact
info.

You might get a response from our longtime neighbor on Abell Ave, Beth
Strommen--she's director of the Baltimore Office of Sustainability:
Phone: 410-396-8360
beth.strommen at baltimorecity.gov

Linda

>>> Kathleen Hruska <kshruska at mac.com> 4/12/2012 5:24 PM >>>
Similarly, does anyone know who to contact at the city about
removing/replacing a tree from a public sidewalk tree well?  My neighbor
and I have called 311 repeatedly about a tree doing poorly in front of
our houses and have gotten no action.

Thanks!
Kathleen

On Apr 12, 2012, at 11:29 AM, Dawna Cobb <dawnacobb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all: I am looking for a good tree removal company.  If you can
recommend one, let me know!  Thanks, Dawna