[Chat] tuesday night, Dinner and Wine Club

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Tue Apr 24 09:43:49 EDT 2012

From: carlvahlchef at msn.com
To: carlvahlchef at msn.com
Subject: tuesday night, Dinner and Wine Club PLEASE READ
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:33:35 -0400

Dear Friends and Customers: Last Tuesday was successful enough to continue
this week so tomorrow night at 6:30 bring a bottle of wine or two or vodka
or whatever and come on over for some great, simple and healthy, Italian food
without pretense. Just food, friends and fun. We will start with appetizers
at 6:30 ish and continue with a nice salad, a couple of pasta choices and
perhaps a surprise or two. I guarantee you will enjoy your food or you don't
have to pay.

The more people the easier it is to create out side the box. So invite a
friend or two. Forward this email to whoever you want as long as they are fun
and enjoy good food. The more the merrier is my motto.

PLEASE shoot me a quick email or test (716-378-5920) so I can have an idea
of how much to plan for.

If I get too few confirmed by 2:00 pm tomorrow I will let you know I am
calling it off.

Thanks.

WHAT BLOGGERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR FOOD.
FOOD AND WINE BLOG REVIEW.

Calle’s Cucina, Charles Village Baltimore, Maryland

Carl R. Vahl, Chef
Calle's Cucina, Charles Village
Baltimore Distinctive Home Dining
2431-2433 St. Paul Street
Baltimore MD 21218
carlvahlchef at msn.com
716-378-5920
WEB SITE: Calle's Cucina
WEB SITE: Baltimore Distinctive Home Dining.Com
FACEBOOK.

=