[Chat] suspicious person

Casey Miller casey.e.miller at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 10:35:10 EST 2012

This is a textbook scam.  They take your info and sign you up up without
your consent and by the time you get your first bill you're none the wiser.
 Don't show these people your bill or anything else!

I've linked a flyer that a community put up in Brooklyn to warn their
neighbors.  In the case of this flyer just replace "ConEd" or "National
Grid" with BGE.

http://consumerist.com/images/31/2009/02/escosslam.jpg