[Chat] suspicious person

judy berlin jdydee at verizon.net
Wed Feb 1 22:07:19 EST 2012

I didn't call the police. My neighbor did. I don't know how that
conversation went. I never saw the unit assigned to the call. I flagged
a police car driving by. I told him the above. He says he didn't get the
call but would pass on info to the officer who was assigned to the call.
By the time all this took place the suspicious person was long gone.
Judy