[Chat] chat material needed and a question about glass house numbers on Whitridge

Dawna Cobb dawnacobb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:35:45 EST 2012

Hi all: Happy New Year all!  Please send me news about your holiday
travels, visits, exciting gifts, new year's resolutions, whatever!

On an unrelated note, I was taking a tour of the houses that have entered
the most recent version of the Painted Ladies Contest and found myself in
Hardwod on Whitridge.  I noticed lovely glass house number signs on many of
the houses.  Can anyone tell me the back story??

Thanks so much,  Dawna Cobb