[Chat] insulating tin box bumpouts?

Eric A. Perlman eric at yikes.com
Thu Jan 5 10:08:11 EST 2012

Many of us have closets which extens roughly half a foot outside of the house.
All the seperates the inside of the closet and the outside world is a very
thin layer of metal.

Think of nice, cold, clothing in the morning all winter long...

I think most have since been filled in with brick, which is totally reasonable,
but I'd bemoan the loss of the closet.

Eric