[Chat] gardening classes

langwidge at comcast.net langwidge at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 09:57:22 EST 2012

posted by Chistine Gray

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "CPHA" <info at cphabaltimore.org>
To: langwidge at comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 9:15:50 AM
Subject: What's Your New Year's Resolution?

CPHA: News to Activate Your Inner Citizen
	Dear Friend of CPHA,

  Action Alert eblast header
I hope you had a great New Year's Eve, and an excellent entry into 2012! Consider making a new year's resolution to become a member of your community association, and/or attend the community meetings with regularity!

Please attend our next Activate Your Inner Citizen event, on January 28th. CPHA is collaborating with Parks and People and Baltimore Green Space to host a Greening University ( AYIC: G U ). We will provide courses for experienced gardeners, beginners, and anyone in between. This will be a great opportunity to sharpen your skills for the spring planting season!  For more information visit our event page .
Sincerely,

  Action Alert eblast header
Mel Freeman, Executive Director
Citizens Planning and Housing Association, Inc.
Resources for Neighborhoods

AYIC: Greening University to be held on Saturday, January 28th [...]   Read More Grants Available for Nonprofits Working Adjacent to Johns Hopkins  [...]  Read More
Department of Public Works Now Mulching and Collecting Christmas Trees [...]   Read More

[...] Visit our website for more Neighborhood Resources...

In the News

Formula Finds Livability Improvements Vital to Growing Cities Like Baltimore  [...]   Read More

Study Shows Millenials Prefer Car Access to Individual Ownership  [...]   Read More Zoning and Tax Code Changes Could Be Key to More Affordable Housing  [...]   Read More

[...] Visit our website for  more In the News...

Take Action
Comment on the New Baltimore City Zoning Code Until January 6th [...]   Read More
Support Bold Steps Toward Fair Housing [...]   Read More
Support Fresh Food at Local Public Markets [...]  Read More

[...]  Visit our website for more Take Action...

Upcoming Events: January 17th: : Housing and Schools Roundtable [...] Details on our calendar
January 18th : Public Hearing on Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice [...]  Details on our calendar
January 18th : Baltimore Heritage Historic Tax Credit Workshop [...]  Details on our calendar
[...]  Visit our website for more Events...

Forward email
This email was sent to langwidge at comcast.net by info at cphabaltimore.org |
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe ™ | Privacy Policy .
Citizens Planning and Housing Association, Inc. | 3355 Keswick Road, Suite 200 | Baltimore | MD | 21211