[Chat] "tin box bumpout" explained

Maya Kosok mayagk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:25:52 EST 2012

Christine et al - This is my perhaps inaccurate language to describe the
old small closet-like boxes that stick out of the house in the back rooms
of some of these Charles Village homes. The first CV house I lived in the
closets had rusted out and that space had been cinderblocked over, but now
we have some that are still (mostly) intact. Is this more clear?? I guess
it's hard to describe. They are about 5' tall by 3' wide by 1' wide
(roughly) and stick out from the house. Ours are metal...

Anyway, looking for ideas on how to insulate them.

Thanks, -Maya