[Chat] Another break-in

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 11:07:46 EDT 2012

Our rash of break-ins around the 2600 block of Guilford continues. Yesterday afternoon around 3:00, someone broke into 300 E. Lorraine, the rehabbed house that was bought a few months ago by a young woman who lives there with her son. They broke in through the basement (like most of the other ones that occurred on the 2600 block of Guilford) and stole a laptop, children's clothes and attempted to steal the flat screen TV but was unable to carry it (thankfully).  She has an alarm but they got away before police arrived.

And, no, her windows were not open or any of the other excuses the Northern Police District likes to give. Her house was secure with an alarm in broad daylight.

Greg Alexander
Executive Editor, STONE HOUSE PUBLICATIONS
Mason-Dixon ARRIVE | I95 BUSINESS | ARRIVING Home
410-243-3387
greg at gregoryjalexander.com
2629 Guilford Avenue | Baltimore | MD | 21218