[Chat] bocce ball --Thursdays at Wyman Park

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Fri May 4 11:55:41 EDT 2012

Ken:

I think I misunderstood the original message. When I went to the groupon
link I noticed that Wyman Park was not on the list of locations.  So I
concluded that the writer of the original message was suggesting we start one in
Wyman Park on Thursdays and not that one already existed.  Nevertheless it is
still a good idea and we should start one.  Maybe the original writer can
clarify what he meant when he said "Thursdays at Wyman Park"

Sharon Guida

In a message dated 5/4/2012 10:28:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
abramschad at gmail.com writes:
> http://baltimorebocce.com/season/hampden/
>
> There is actually a league ... w/ groups playing at 4 different locations
> around the city.  See web-site for more details.
>

> I was going to try and head to Wyman Park next Thursday to check it out.
>

> On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 6:16 PM, <langwidge at comcast.net> wrote:
> >> And La Scala is an outstanding restaurant!!
>>

>>  Christine

>>> sid=11165732&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&
>>> utm_campaign=baltimore-bocce-league&division=baltimore&date=20120503&
>>> utm_content=all-deals_baltimore_control_1&p=1&addxe=QUJSQU1TQ0hBREBHTUFJTC5DT00=&