[Chat] bocce ball --Thursdays at Wyman Park

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Fri May 4 12:15:07 EDT 2012

I just checked out the Baltimore Bocce League link that Chad Abrams just
supplied and I think I have just figured out that the Hampden Group lists
Wyman Park as the location, for league play at 6:30 pm on Thursdays starting
July 12. You can signup between now and June 30 as a member of a team, or as a
free agent, or you can start a team. People currently registering.  Groups
are just forming and no teams are listed yet. Just individuals signing up.

So even though the Groupon Link does not list this location, the 50% off
Groupon offer still works for the Hampden Group which is demonstrated by the
number of people who  have registered since the Groupon came out in the last
2 days.

What is our next move?

Sharon Guida