[Chat] Please Post

Annette Fallon annettefallon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 20:53:46 EDT 2012

Please come over to my Abell Ave house on Thursday for a fun and casual
trunk show of clothing and jewelry from Wings Hawai'i (
http://wingshawaii.com). Wings Hawai'i, was founded by one of my best and
oldest friend from L.A. and she is coming down to Baltimore with her
partners after being in NYC for Fashion Week. Wings Hawai'i is all-woman
owned and run out of Maui. They sell eco-friendly clothing with silk
screened original artwork, from lounge wear to cute dresses and cover ups.
There is something for everyone! Wings Hawai'i sources organic fibers and
renewable resource materials and their metals are from a source that
refines metal for all of their raw materials. The jewelry is amazing (many
of you have seen me wearing it) and all stones are natural semi-precious
stones. The shells they use they find themselves; none are taken with
anything living in it. They will be bringing a selection of all sizes,
shapes, and colors and will have merchandise 20-50%.

To see some of their clothing and jewelry go to:
http://wingshawaii.bigcartel.com/

Who: Everyone is invited! Spread the word.

What: Trunk show of unique and beautiful clothing and jewelry from Maui

Where: 3028 Abell Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21218 (middle of the block, between
30th and 31st with navy blue steps)

When: Thursday, September 13, 2012, 6pm-8pm

See you on Thursday!

-Annette