[Chat] JHU St. Paul Development Site Website and Online Survey

Sharon L. Guida guidahome at comcast.net
Mon Apr 1 14:31:38 EDT 2013

  From: Jennifer Mielke < jmielke3 at jhu.edu >
Subject: St. Paul Development Site Website and Online Survey
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 18:49:00 +0000

Good Afternoon,

Thank you to all that attended one or both of the community presentations for the St. Paul Development Site. As has been discussed, we are in the due diligence phase collecting information from all sources/parties. I know a few weeks ago I sent out an email with a survey attached and asked if you would help circulate it to your groups. In hindsight that really wasn’t a user-friendly way to collect input, so we have created an online survey which can be accessed through the new (and developing) website for the project. Please go to the following to get project updates, meeting notifications, and to fill out the survey if you haven’t done so already.

www.3200stpaul.com

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Jennifer

Jennifer J. Mielke

Director